The Company obtains, possesses, and uses employee information for the following purposes.
- Operations related to communication with employees in the course of business activities and equipment or facility management.
- Operations related to transfer, performance evaluation, commendation, disciplinary action, and personnel management.
- Operations related to labor management.
- Operations related to salary, remuneration, retirement allowance, and corporate pension, etc.
- Operations related to educational training.
- Operations related to benefits and welfare.
- Operations related to safety, health, and health management, etc.
- Operations related to employment insurance and social insurance.
- Operations pursuant to the laws and regulations such as tax or social security, etc.
- Operations related to employee shareholding association.
- Operations related or incidental to the items above.
2. Shared Use of Employee Information
The Company may share employee information (except for Specific Personal Information) with other group companies, in accordance with the guidelines below.
- Personal Information subject to be shared
- Basic information related to employees themselves such as name, employee identification number, address, department, and position, etc.
- Information related to employees’ family such as family members’ names and dependency status, etc.
- Information related to personnel management such as qualification, transfer, performance evaluation, commendation, and disciplinary action, etc.
- ミュウミュウ コピー 財布
- Information related to benefits package such as usage of benefit service, etc.
- Information related to health such as result of health examination, etc.
- Other information which can be obtained in the process of managing personnel and administrative operations.
- イヴサンローラン バッグ コピー0
U-Shin group companies provided on our website under “Global Network.”
- Purpose of Shared Use
Please refer to “1. Purpose of use of Employee Information.”
- Responsible Party